|UPDATES ON SRI HARTAMAS COMMUNITY|
A meeting was organized by Jabatan Pengangkutan Bandar, DBKL on 6/5/09 to discuss matters/ complaints raised by the residents in the vicinity of Sri Hartamas.
The following issues have been addressed to DBKL in the meeting.
1) Traffic light at the junction between Jalan Duta Kiara and Persiaran Dutamas– Request DBKL to install a traffic light here as there have been few accidents taken place recently.
2) Cleanliness of Persiaran Dutamas and Jalan Duta Kiara - Request DBKL to clean and maintain these areas consistently.
3) Double parking / illegal parking at Jalan Duta Kiara and Solaris Mont Kiara causing traffic congested - Request DBKL summons the traffic offenders.
4) Poor condition of road along Persiaran Dutamas AND Jalan Duta Kiara ie, potholes, cement stain, broken road curd, poor patching Works etc.
5) There are 3 traffic lights from Hartamas Regency 1 to Jalan Duta, these lights should have set linking system for efficient traffic flow especially during Peak hours. Currently, cars at high court junction can’t move forward when it turns green because the road in front is already full of cars since the light in front of IRB is still red.
6) Poor maintenance of landscaping along Jalan Persiaran Dutamas
7) Street lighting in front of Hartamas Regency 1 has been malfunction since 3 months ago.
More updates soon!